As an IT Professional that has been in the industry for 30 years, I am capable of training in many programs and IT based hardware. I have completed both a certificate III and IV in IT at TAFE and a Certificate IV in Training and Assesment and am qualified to teach at TAFE. I believe that there is power in knowledge and my motto is to empower others with that knowledge so they are capable of doing things for themselves.
What can I teach you?
- The basics and operation of navigating Windows (200, 98, XP, Vista, 7 & 8)
- How to surf and get around the internet and what to avoid
- All programs in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Etc.)
- Training in the basics of Graphic Design using Photoshop
- Training in the basics of Web Design using HTML and CSS
- Tips and Tricks that can be used with computers to make life easier
- How to copy, burn and make CD\DVDs
- Advice on Purchasing Computers and good programs to install
- Training in iOS devices like iPhones, iPads, iPods and Apple TVs
- Security and Protection programs for your computer
- This is just a small list as there are many more that I could list
- And how to get the most out of your technology!
Give me a call to talk about what training needs you might have to see if I can help.